Across the top

WARNING: 18+ only. This site contains sexually explicit material and transgender themes which some may find offensive.

The satisfaction from doing this is knowing others enjoy them. Please comment or at least click on a rating to give me a sign that there is life out there.

Anne Oni Mouse sTumbles

23 December 2011

Very Strange

Waking from some strange dreams something seemed to be a bit different

This was one I did earlier in the week and thought I would release into the wild after a thread on POV stuff in the forum on femur's TGComics site

2 comments:

  1. I like that this caption appears from the girls POV, well described... wish I could wake up with that view point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I liked the way it turned out, though I wasn't totally happy with the first image. Getting the angle right so close between face and chest is tricky.

    I was very pleased with the second one as she looks up to see her new hunk. I think the angle of that works really well as looking up from the bed.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts on this?