Across the top

WARNING: 18+ only. This site contains sexually explicit material and transgender themes which some may find offensive.

The satisfaction from doing this is knowing others enjoy them. Please comment or at least click on a rating to give me a sign that there is life out there.

Anne Oni Mouse sTumbles

04 December 2011

An Exhibit In My Own Collection

The thought of collection exotic creatures turns sour as one collector finds himself collected.



Inspired by The Huntress by Samantha deSavoury (http://samdesav123.blogspot.com/)

4 comments:

  1. Not a normally a fan of shemale captions... but the idea behind what happened i loved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, the same goes for me. This one came to me and was completed in under two hours from when the inspiration struck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The private zoo is a compelling idea, you've put together a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, as I said your The Huntress posting did give my the idea and I did find it an enjoyable twist

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts on this?