Across the top

WARNING: 18+ only. This site contains sexually explicit material and transgender themes which some may find offensive.

The satisfaction from doing this is knowing others enjoy them. Please comment or at least click on a rating to give me a sign that there is life out there.

Anne Oni Mouse sTumbles

18 September 2010

Captain's Final Log


CAPTAIN’S FINAL LOG
This is Captain Tobius Sandrine’s final log entry.

I have transported the rest of the crew from the USS Challenger to safety, but the transporter is now malfunctioning as the ship of drawn towards the black hole.

As I face up to my certain death I am at peace with who I am and my body is now as it should have been. When I was a young girl I always wished to be a Star Fleet officer, but soon saw that women found it hard to reach senior positions. It was then that I underwent an experimental genetic transformation that made me a man allowing my dreams to come true.

As I face my death, staring out into space, I realised that I should face it as myself. I therefore went to the medical bay and, inserting a sample from my original DNA into the emergency repair unit, am now Tabatha again.

Please tell First Officer Stark that I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on this?