Across the top

WARNING: 18+ only. This site contains sexually explicit material and transgender themes which some may find offensive.

The satisfaction from doing this is knowing others enjoy them. Please comment or at least click on a rating to give me a sign that there is life out there.

Anne Oni Mouse sTumbles

20 December 2007

Gendertech goes offline

Recently one of my favourite sites, Gendertech, went offline when the webmaster, Bendu Monk, decided he couldn't really keep up with the pressure for new material for the site. He will still be producing graphic transformation stories, but will post them on other sites.

Like many other readers I am as guilty as the next one of getting frustrated when my favourite sites aren't updated as often as I might wish. We only see the material that is posted and on the whole know nothing of the real life pressures that might limit what we see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on this?