Across the top

WARNING: 18+ only. This site contains sexually explicit material and transgender themes which some may find offensive.

The satisfaction from doing this is knowing others enjoy them. Please comment or at least click on a rating to give me a sign that there is life out there.

Anne Oni Mouse sTumbles

01 January 2012

Thank Goodness I Called The Plumber

It is so easy to put off those little jobs around the home.



Yes, I really have just made this early on New Year's Day, aren't I the sad one?

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year, honey! I loved the story of the girl and her plumber who saw the beauty she was. Very romantic with sweetness and sensuality in the right amounts. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guess I should work at 7:30AM more often

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts on this?