Across the top

WARNING: 18+ only. This site contains sexually explicit material and transgender themes which some may find offensive.

The satisfaction from doing this is knowing others enjoy them. Please comment or at least click on a rating to give me a sign that there is life out there.

Anne Oni Mouse sTumbles

28 January 2012

The Making Of Anne Oni Mouse

I thought I would add the illustrated short story I put together in 2006 that tells the story of my becoming Anne Oni Mouse. The text is below or you can get the full 7 page illustrated story as a PDF from my 4Shared account.


The Making of
Anne Oni Mouse


The very short story of my transformation from pervert to womanhood.

© 2006 Anne Oni Mouse


Looking back I would certainly understand why people called me a pervert, though at the time it was a description I rejected. I had a love of the female form and spent much of my time trying to view it when I could. At the time my name was Andy Mouse and I had got myself a job renting out deckchairs, just so that I would be able to view the babes on the beach. I was rather overweight, but as I was only looking at them it didn’t matter so much.

While I was often able to view the pretty girls on the beach from a distance, the real buzz came when I got up close to them.

So it happened that I was walking along a sandy beach when I saw a beautiful young Asian girl changing to go for a swim. She had a lovely, lithe, young body with pretty little breasts. Her slim legs were just perfect and I was very turned on by this vision of beauty.
What I hadn’t noticed was an old man, who I was to later learn was her grandfather, standing away to one side.

Unfortunately for me, the white haired old man had seen me and was infuriated as I kept on staring at the young girl who was now in a black, one piece swimsuit.

I was startled when I became aware of the old man muttering, just to my left. Suddenly I found that my body was completely frozen, I couldn’t move a muscle. There was definitely something wrong, but as I was stuck in position I couldn’t find out what it was that was happening to me.

My frozen body was definitely changing and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Initially it felt like my flabby body was becoming more toned.

It felt quite good as the pounds seemed to fall away, but I was pretty convinced that this wasn’t simply a matter of slimming down.

Suddenly, much to my embarrassment, I felt my shorts slide gently down my legs until they nestled around my feet. Now I was completely naked and visible to anyone who glanced my way!

How much weight had fallen off since this began?
     
Suddenly I was aware of a very weird sensation in the area of my cock. Oh God! What was happening down there? This was not good, not good at all!

The changes continued and I could feel that by now my body was becoming very thin. 

There was also a sensation on my chest that suggested something to me that I really wasn’t ready to think about.

The cumulative effects of the feelings I had felt so far were telling me the likely final result of the changes. If this was true I was about to embark on a very new life.

Suddenly I became aware of something that was tickling the back of my neck and realised that even my hair was not in a style that my torturer liked.

By the time that I regained control of my body I had a horrified idea of what had been happening. It took little time for me to confirm that I was now a very different person.

Where once I had been a fairly fit young man, I am now a young woman, and not just any women. For the previous twenty six years of my life I had been a white male, and had an infatuation with pretty oriental girls, and was very attracted towards their tendency to be submissive towards men. The body that I now inhabit is that of a pretty oriental girl who couldn’t be much more than eighteen years old.

Slumping to the floor and began to examine my pretty new body, I knew that I was now everything that I had so desired to look at in the past.

Absent-mindedly I picked up my old white shorts and found that they had somehow become transformed into a girl’s top and skirt, very suitable for beachwear. So I thought I should put them on to avoid being arrested

Amazingly, though all that had been happening to me, the girl I had been observing had stayed completely oblivious to what had been going on behind her back.
 
Before I had been standing, staring at the lovely girl, topless in just my plain white shorts. Now I am still in what had been my shorts, but I am also a lovely girl.

Boy, was I self-conscious as I grabbed my arms up to try and hide my chest from the gaze of others with the same desires that I had towards pretty girls.

Just then the object of my desires spotted me and waved. She asked me if I would help her with her suntan lotion.

What could I do, but be of assistance to another girl, another
girl just like the one that I had become.

Mai Ling’s grandfather looked on, admiring his solution to the problem I had posed. Before he had considered me as a threat to his daughter, now I was a new friend for her.

Yes, I know that I was wrong to stare at women, but wasn’t I just doing what all guys do, it was just the natural thing to do.

So, if you fancy a girl, don’t stand there staring. Talk to her and you might avoid my fate, unless, of course, you really do want to be the object of desires yourself.

THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on this?