Across the top

WARNING: 18+ only. This site contains sexually explicit material and transgender themes which some may find offensive.

The satisfaction from doing this is knowing others enjoy them. Please comment or at least click on a rating to give me a sign that there is life out there.

Anne Oni Mouse sTumbles

11 February 2012

A Gallant Gesture (From the Archive)

I hope you enjoy this comic that is from my 2006 archive and I think was probably my first genuine attempt to create a TG comic.

Click this image to be able to view the 23 pages
























3 comments:

  1. If you ever need to have your English proofread I would be happy to do it for you!!!
    OTW, excellent comic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep it in mind, thank you for offering and for your kind remark

      Delete
  2. woow

    great works of this comics

    visit me, nevertheless, sometimes on
    my side
    http://stormfries.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts on this?