Across the top

WARNING: 18+ only. This site contains sexually explicit material and transgender themes which some may find offensive.

The satisfaction from doing this is knowing others enjoy them. Please comment or at least click on a rating to give me a sign that there is life out there.

Anne Oni Mouse sTumbles

15 April 2011

Why am I bright pink? (Concluded)

Carrying on from the short extracts already published, the complete comic is 49 pages and can be downloaded from my 4shared account, or you can see the lo-res pages here. 


















































2 comments:

  1. One of the more interesting story lines here. I'd like to see Riki eventually reveal her true identity to Rachel/ Carmen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I thought about it, but felt that Riki wouldn't want to spoil the new relationship. They really only have each other.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts on this?